Star Plastic Surgery is Expanding and Hiring!
Star Plastic Surgery is the preeminent leader in the Metro Detroit area for providing the highest quality of plastic surgery procedures. We are expanding and looking to add additional team members. We are proud of our reputation and our dedication to our patients. In addition to the positions below, we are also hiring Nurses First Assistant, and Pre- and Post- Operative Nursing Care.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeons:
Unique Quality of Life Opportunity
- The practice is strictly cosmetic plastic surgery
- Paid privately by the patient
- No scheduled call
- No practice management responsibilities
- Onsite are 2 accredited AAAHC surgical suites and 4 post-operative recovery rooms completed in March 2018
- Staffed by anesthesiologists and RNs
- Ideal candidate is a plastic surgeon, board certified, who has been in private practice and would like to focus on seeing patients
- Physician will have full autonomy regarding the selection of patients and cases
- Physician must have a low surgical revision rate
- Opportunity to double annual salary with bonuses
- All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this position.
Join Hour Detroit Magazines Top Doc in Plastic Surgery!
Front Desk/Receptionist Position
Star Plastic Surgery is seeking an outgoing, confident front desk patient coordinator. 1-3 years of customer service experience preferred with a high level of proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) desired. Candidates must have professional demeanor and ability to work on a team with doctors, nurses, consultants and others. Tasks will include greeting patients, scheduling appointments, answering calls, follow up calls, filing and miscellaneous office activities. The ability to learn new software applications and experience with photography is considered a plus.
If you have 2-3 years of plastic surgery consultation experience, you may be a candidate. We require a professional appearance, strong work ethic and a positive attitude. An understanding of medical terminology is desired. Proficiency working with MS Office Suite is preferred.We also offer a training program for qualified candidates.
Call Center Customer Service
Are you an excellent customer call center agent? Do you love working in customer service?
Star Plastic Surgery is seeking someone with 3-5 years of customer service experience in a cosmetic surgery practice with a high level of proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel). Candidates must have a professional demeanor and ability to work on a team with doctors, nurses and others. Tasks will include scheduling appointments, answering calls, following up on calls, filing and miscellaneous office activities.