Surgical body contouring following major weight loss removes excess sagging fat and skin while improving the shape of the underlying support tissue. The result is a more normal appearance with smoother contours.
Body contouring procedures may include:
- Facelift: helps with sagging of the mid-face, jowls, and neck
- Liposuction: Removes excess fat from a wide variety of areas, including the chin and neck, hips, abdomen, inner and outer thighs, knees and ankles and buttocks.
- Improves body contour and proportion
- Trims fat that won’t go away with weight loss or exercise
- Arm Lift: Removes excess hanging skin from the underarm and reshapes the under portion of the upper arm – from the armpit area to the elbow.
- Improves droopy, sagging upper arms resulting from weight loss, aging or heredity
- Addresses excess skin, weakened tissues and localized fat deposits
- Breast lift: helps with sagging, flattened breasts
- Tummy tuck: Tummy tuck removes excess abdominal fat and skin; typically, also reestablishes weakened or separated muscles.
- creates a smoother, firmer abdominal profile
- Lower body lifts: Removes excess sagging fat and skin are removed to treat conditions caused, in part, by poor tissue elasticity.
- Treats excess skin, cellulite and sagging fatty tissue
- Can treat the buttocks, abdomen, waist, hips and thighs in one procedure
- Medial thigh lift: Reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat, for smoother skin and better-proportioned contours.
- Offers smoother leg contours
- Different types of thigh lifts target certain areas of the thighs for specific results
Why consider Body Contouring?
Dramatic weight loss has many benefits. But after weight reduction surgery, or any substantial amount of weight loss, the skin and tissues often lack the elasticity to conform to the reduced body size.
Body contouring procedures can assist in patient in having the body they desire. Building self-confidence, having clothes fit more comfortably, and improving self-esteem are some of the benefits body contour patients have cited about their new look.
To find out if body contouring is right for you, contact us to schedule a free consultation.