WHERE DO I GET THE BEST NOSE JOB?
Nose jobs, also referred to as a Rhinoplasty, is a surgery done to change the shape of the nose. Nose jobs can improve breathing as much as it improves facial appearance. A nose job is either carried out by changing the size of the nose or by altering the shape. Although this surgery is the most common cosmetic procedure all over the world, it should be carried out by a board-certified surgeon, who is experienced in the art Rhinoplasty (nose job). Your surgeon may perform any of the following procedures on your nose:
- Nose reduction; this is commonly done by removing some of the bones and cartilages.
- Nose augmentation; this procedure is done by altering the shape of the
- Nose reshaping is done to change the shape of the nose. The nasal bones are broken, and the cartilages are rearranged.
- Sometimes, they modify the angle between the nose and the top lip.
When planning to undertake a nose job, other facial features are considered alongside. Your surgeon will consider a customized plan to modify your nose in a way that it appropriately suits your face. This surgery has proven to be life-changing to some individuals. The following are the benefits of a nose job
- It improves your confidence and makes you feel better about yourself.
- It helps to improve breathing in individuals with congenital breathing problems.
- A nose job is needed to correct a birth defect.
A nose job is all about looking in the mirror and no longer feeling self-conscious. Schedule your FREE consultation today and let us help you start your new journey.